Church shot with pneumatic weapon in Cherkasy

31.05.2016, 11:27
Church shot with pneumatic weapon in Cherkasy - фото 1

kap.jpg-bbb.jpgIn Cherkassy on Sunday night the chapel of the Protective Veil of the Holy Virgin was fired with pneumatic weapon. Overall five shots were made. The details of the incident were posted on Facebook by priest Iulian Sheremeta, Infomist reports.

“On having come and served the Liturgy on Monday morning, I noticed that one glass is broken, and then I began to look around and saw three bullet holes in the windows giving onto the road. 5 shots were made. The bullets struck only the first glass, and two others remained safe. Each window has three glasses. We immediately called the police and compiled a statement and a protocol. The Security Service of Ukraine was also involved, for which I am grateful to them,” Sheremet wrote.

"Three days ago we began to dig a pit for the construction of a large church. Maybe shots were associated with this event, but I cannot tell for sure. For us it is a sign that we must confidently and resolutely move forward, no matter how the evil opposes it. I hope that the perpetrators will be found soon. May God forgive them. I am grateful to everyone who supported us,” said the priest.

kap6.jpg-ttt.jpg

Tags: #Crime