Anti-abortion program of UOC (MP): Low-income pregnant women received 5 tons of humanitarian aid

17 March 2017, 10:35 | Religion and society | 0 |   | Code for Blog |  | 

On March 13, the Center for Humanitarian Aid to the Synodal Department of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate) for social and humanitarian issues passed 5 tons of humanitarian cargo in Berdyansk diocese, the Educational Information Department of the UOC (MP) has reported.

More assistance to the needy was provided in the Diocese of Berdyansk under the anti-abortion program of the Synodal Department “Center for Humanitarian Assistance to pregnant mothers who are in a difficult life situation.”

Department employees and volunteers are calling everyone to join the charity and support young low-income families. More details by phone: (095) 123-2340 or on blago.church.ua.

Система Orphus
Rating

Latest news

Last comments

• velovs@ukr.net | 21 October 2017, 11:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2743&v=QFsiKLKCIuM

• velovs@ukr.net | 17 October 2017, 20:35

"Раніше так званий «заступник міністра держбезпеки ЛНР» Олександр Басов, після опечатування декількох приміщень віруючих в ОРДЛО, заявляв, що релігійна організація «Свідки Єгови» підозрюється в

• Ivan Kaszczak | 11 October 2017, 16:36

Nomenclature is often problematic. I am in communion with the successor of St. Peter either he be in Rome or elsewhere. I belong to the one, holy, catholic and Apostolic church. Sometimes this church

• velovs@ukr.net | 11 October 2017, 16:03

"У Римі молебнем до святого Йосафата на гробі святого Івана Павла ІІ в базиліці святого Петра у Ватикані 11 жовтня 2017 року розпочались урочистості з нагоди вручення Нагороди примирення 2017

• Andrew Sorokowski | 11 October 2017, 15:37

I suppose one has to discern what one's interlocutor is really asking. Depending on this, one may honestly reply that one is Catholic, or Orthodox. If one is speaking with an intellectually curious

Most Popular Articles month