• Home page
  • News
  • We assess real actions: Metropolitan Epifaniy comments on Zelenskiy’s statement supporting OCU...

We assess real actions: Metropolitan Epifaniy comments on Zelenskiy’s statement supporting OCU

08.04.2019, 09:59
Recently, Volodymyr Zelenskiy and his team have spoken in support of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine and the historicity of the provision of the Tomos.

Recently, Volodymyr Zelenskiiy and his team have spoken in support of the Orthodox Church of Ukraine and the historicity of the provision of the Tomos.

Metropolitan Epifaniy of Kyiv and All Ukraine commented about this to the reporters of Pryamyy TV Channel.

“Unfortunately, I personally did not hear the candidate's words come from his mouth that he supports the Orthodox Church of Ukraine, and it is not promises that we always value. We value real things that have been done so far and will be made in the future. I dislike speculations on this issue in the future, but I would like people to be judged realistically based on their actions: who did what and without promising to do anything in the future,” said Metropolitan Epifaniy of Kyiv and All Ukraine.