• Home page
  • News
  • Cardinal Husar: There is a Serious Cadres Crisis Among Politicians in Ukraine...

Cardinal Husar: There is a Serious Cadres Crisis Among Politicians in Ukraine

10.10.2012, 10:28
The cardinal noted that Ukrainians have become indifferent to politics and politicians. He personally knows only a few persons deserving respect.

Cardinal Lubomyr (Husar) does not know for whom he will vote in the parliamentary election. He studies the question. The ex-head of UGCC admitted it in an interview to Reviewer.

“No, I am studying this question. But even if I made my choice, I would not tell you,” he said.

The cardinal noted that Ukrainians have become indifferent to politics and politicians. He personally knows only a few persons deserving respect.

“The people are really disappointed in politicians. I know certain persons who deserve to be respected. They are probably not so bright but they are worth speaking with. However, they are very few. There is really a serious cadres crisis among the politicians,” he said.

According to Cardinal Husar, the people are not ready to the complete freedom because one must struggle for it, however, politicians do not want their voters to be free indeed.