- Expеrt opinion
- Religious studies
- Religions in Ukraine
- About Us
- Coffee with Sister Vassa Ep.24
- Religious oppression feared in Ukraine
- Тарас Шевченко. І мертвим, і живим...
- Небесна сотня
- #Євромайдан. TV ONLINE
- Fr. Mark M. Morozowich about the Eastern Rite of the Church
- French Orthodox theologian Antoine Arjakovsky on present crisis in Ukraine
- Espreso.tv online
- Гурт "Кана" колядує на #Євромайдані
- Патріарша криївка (євромайдан)
- Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew on the 80th anniversary of the Ukrainian Holodomor
- Coffee with Sister Vassa (September 26)
- Nathan of Hanover and the Ukrainian Revolution of 1648-1649
- Онлайн трансляція освячення Патріаршого собору УГКЦ в Києві
- Live Stream of the Pilgrimage to UGCC Patriarchal Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ
- Lviv 1938
- Major Archbishop Sviatoslav Shevchuk - Witness
- Easter Vigil
- Way of the Cross of Good Friday
- Inaugural Mass of the Pontificate
- The Light of the East. Film about Eastern Catholic Churches
- "Ой там на річці, на Йордані"
- Різдвяно-Новорічне привітання від РІСУ 2011/2012
- Всеукраїнська акція "Запали свічку"
- Press Conference and an Interview with His Beatitude Sviatoslav
- Іконки на камінцях
- Raduysia Nevisto Nenevisnaya
- Spiritual anthem of Ukraine
- Vatican's official news website: www.news.va
- UGCCgot new Head
Philadelphia Archbishop Soroka Has Fond Memories Of Pope John Paul II | 24 April 2014, 18:35 | Ukrainians outside of Ukraine |
UOC-KP Archbishop of Crimea Appeals to Putin to Ensure Ukrainians in Crimea Are Free to Worship | 24 April 2014, 13:21 | International relations |
Pope Francis to meet with Ukrainian Prime Minister on Saturday | 23 April 2014, 13:33 | International relations |
Cemiliev: Russian FSB snooping even in Crimean mosques | 23 April 2014, 10:22 | Religion and policy |
Holocaust monument vandalized in Crimea | 22 April 2014, 14:26 | Religious intolerance and vandalism |
22 April 2014, 10:50 | Open theme |
In the context of the next wave of separatism in Donbas, some events concerning Crimea have occurred without much notice. Actually, some analysts believe that Russia has provoked the situation in eastern Ukraine specifically to draw attention away not only from the occupation of Crimea, but also from the huge economic and social problems, which have emerged on the peninsula.
22 April 2014, 09:52 | Andrew Sorokowski's column |
If townspeople, craftsmen, artists, and small business owners can organize themselves in defense of their folk culture, then they can do the same to defend their religion. For the same forces that destroy local cultures also annihilate local spiritual traditions and ways of life.
18 April 2014, 14:11 | Open theme |
It always bears repeating that Metropolitan Hilarion is not speaking objectively, or in a spirit of dialogue.
23 November 2011, 17:09 | Religious studies |
A Review of Trends in Contemporary Islam in the Crimea