UGCC priest is released from captivity

15 July 2014, 07:46 | Religion and policy | 0 |   | Code for Blog |  | 

Father Tikhon Kulbaka, a priest of the UGCC on Donetsk, who had been captured by the terrorists in early July, is now free and there is no threat to his life. It was reported by protestant pastor Serhiy Kosyak on his Facebook page.

“Dear brothers and sisters and everyone who prayed and was anxious about Greek-Catholic priest Fr. Tikhon (Serhiy Kulbaka), Fr. Tikhon was released and stays in a safe place”, he reported.

Serhiy Kosyak stated that the Greek Catholic priest is depressed. He was threatened with death in the captivity.

His emotional condition is very depressed and he is physically exhausted. When I talked to him, he was crying as a child. I won’t go into details about his release and the conditions in the captivity, but is man has faced death several times and might have reconciled with it. Thanks God, Fr. Tikhon is alive and free. 

Система Orphus
Rating
0comments count

comments

add comments 

Сan leave comments only to registered visitors Еnter

Latest news

Last comments

• Ron Feledichuk | 13 February 2016, 20:19

This seems to be a betrayal of Ukrainians by the Roman Pope. What is happening is not called a war started by Russia with the support of the Russian patriarch and his russian world theology but a

• Frank Sysyn | 13 February 2016, 01:24

I await for those more versed in theological language to make a statement on this. In my reading this is a total victory for Patriarch Kirill and Putin. It will undoubtedly cause consternation among

• Пан Валерій | 10 February 2016, 14:01

Дякую за змістовну та розгорнуту відповідь. Тепер Ви мене переконали!

• Taras Antoshevskyy | 10 February 2016, 13:50

СПЖ сайт містить дуже багато речей, які вже спростосвано. А щодо Данилевича, вибачте, я маю переказувати Вам всю нашу з ним "співпрацю"? Не збираюся. Бо не маю ні часу, ні бажання.

• Пан Валерій | 10 February 2016, 13:40

Сподіваюсь пане Тарасе, Вам, як серйозній та авторитетній людині не важко буде навести конкретні приклади брехні від Данилевича та СПЖ. Інакше Ваші слова виглядатимуть, як би це толерантніше сказати,

Most Popular Articles month