• Home page
  • News
  • Terrorists: It is a religious war the Vatican wages on us for the money of Jews and Banderovites...

Terrorists: It is a religious war the Vatican wages on us for the money of Jews and Banderovites

01.07.2014, 10:11
Terrorists: It is a religious war the Vatican wages on us for the money of Jews and Banderovites - фото 1
A video appeared on the web in which terrorists, some of whom are people in the Orthodox cassocks, urge to fight against the “fascists, Nazi and Jewish-Banderovite troops” to the motive of “Raise, the huge country”, TV-channel 24 reports.

140701_2terorysty.jpgA video appeared on the web in which terrorists, some of whom are people in the Orthodox cassocks, urge to fight against the “fascists, Nazi and Jewish-Banderovite troops” to the motive of “Raise, the huge country”, TV-channel 24 reports.

"It is a difficult time for the Holy Rus. The infidels are coming to our land, the Antichrist is coming. I want to say so that Russian men are not afraid and have become one in defense of the Holy Rus, because the enemy attacks the Orthodoxy, the only faith which is righteous for God," said the man in clerical vestments.

"This is a frontline of Slavyansk. Just a few kilometers away there are the Hitler and Jewish-Banderovite troops ... I would like to appeal to all of our fathers, brothers and sisters, all of Russian people. I encourage them to join the rows of all the defenders not only in Slavyansk, not just in south-east Ukraine, but throughout the whole Rus. For this is a religious war. In fact, it is the Vatican, schismatics, heretics and all traitors of Christ that attacked us for the Jewish-Banderovite money,” said one of the gunmen, Alex Dobychin.